Re: MG's & Cell Phones

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG's & Cell Phones
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 06:00:22 +0000
Eric Erickson wrote:

> ill-advisably (don't do this at home... I am a
> trained professional) I have talked some people through some
> complicated technical procedures whilst travelling down some long
> and picturesque freeways at speed.

Oh yeah... I should add that, even though still not ideal, I do use a
hands-free unit.  This means it is only as distracting as having my
ex-wife in the car and I never managed to crash during all that time.

It is also amusing to see the reactions on people's faces when you pull
up next to them at traffic lights and start talking earnestly, seemingly
to yourself, in your little open-top car.  Even better if the person at
the other end hits you with a funny line and you guffaw out loud!

But still... all this is much funnier and more sensible when it occurs
when you are parked by the side of the road :-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII