Re: MG's & Cell Phones

To: Tomsjetta@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG's & Cell Phones
From: SpuriousV8@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 10:25:52 EDT
Hey Tom,,
           I would have titled this one as Cell Phones and any car, But I do
consider my cell phone a must carry tool in my MG also. I use it when I am
lost, which I admit happens from time to time.  I have not needed for
breakdowns as I keep up with my cars mantainace very well. I drive into
Lancaster PA alot, and down to Reading even more. I too have family out that
way. I always have good reception out that neck of the woods. All my calls
coming in make it, and I never have trouble calling out either. I think it is
a very in expensive tool to have in the car, anytime.
            As for the GMC Yukon, you may have to save a bit more to get one
of those, cell phones are an easier buy.

Safety Faster
Jim Brucato
1980 MGB V8
1964  MGB