Re: Car show judging

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Car show judging
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 20:59:57 -0400
I get pissed when kit cars and cars so modifyed that the only thing MG on it is
the grill badge are placed in regular classes like midgets, Bs ect and
an all original car is over looked because of glitz. shows should place these
cars in a class of their own. But best part of the show is the people.
Larry are you going to the Philly club show, I could use some directions from
the Jersey shore LB. Island area.  Carl E.