Re: OD Lube

To: bburrows@webtv.net, frankk@intap.net
Subject: Re: OD Lube
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:40:50 -0700
I would suspect that detergents are not of much value in a transmission,
since no combustion is taking place. But the other premium additives in
HD may have a function (anti-foaming, for instance), and at any rate,
shouldn't hurt. I don't know that I'd bother changing the oil, though, at
least not until you put some miles on it. IMO...

Andrew B. Lundgren had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149