Re: MGB spinon filter adapters

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGB spinon filter adapters
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 23:45:35 -0500
  The last time I looked, Moss didn't have the hanging filter head for
'68 and later Bs; it's NA in the catalog.  They haven't had it for
years.  I picked mine up for another car in the 1980's, never used it
until I rebuilt the present 18GH '69 engine.  I think the one you're
referring to is for '62 to '67.  If you know where to get the later one
locally, clue us in.

  BTW, have you looked to see how much they want for the inverted
spin-on filter head? 150 bucks!  Wow, I better get the one I have out of
the basement and put it in the safe deposit box!  ;^)

  Cheers,

  CR