Re: MGB spinon filter adapters

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB spinon filter adapters
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 18:29:55 -0700
I just pulled the adapter, the rubber doodad was partially shredded.
I reseated it and reassembled it. I fired the car up and it doesn't
leak. I don't know whether it'll last 10 miles or 10,000. Hopefully
it'll last the 45 miles between here and home.  If not, I've got AAA
plus with 100 miles of free towing.

Oh well, keep your eyes open for a white BGT on 280, 85, 17 and bear
creek roads.

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.