Re: Cheap Tools

To: "Chris Thompson" <ct-mg@cthompson.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cheap Tools
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 15:27:06 +0100
This is where common sense takes over, and why it is worth going through a
couple of duff rebuilt dampers at eight quid a time rather than paying 40
quid for new.  The difference is in between buying a tool that can't do the
job (i.e. safety or cutting) and one that does but wears out quickly. You
won't be able to pass cheap ones on to your kids, though ...