RE: Bleeding the Clutch

To: dchilds@epri.com, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bleeding the Clutch
From: "John Suchak" <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 16:36:22 -0500
Hey Dave:

Not a stupid question at all!

You are indeed correct, the loop is put in the line to allow the for the
movement of the engine and trans that occurs when we unleash the mighty torque
in these British Beasts.  If it wasn't there the metal line would quickly
fatigue and break.

John (<fatigued and broken, obviously without a loop in my piping..)