Re: Transmission

To: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Transmission
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 19:03:39 -0700
Sorry.  If the clutch is not engaging sufficiently the syncro's of the trans
won't have much of a chance to engage the gears properly.  Reverse has no
Syncro's of course but the gears keep spinning since the clutch won't allow
it to release.
One other possible problem here is lack of or incorrect gear oil.  I'd check
this first as its easier and ought to be don't periodically anyway.
Peter S