Re: Spit Longevity

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spit Longevity
From: "Triumph TR 7" <tr7@primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:16:24 -0500
My two cents..

I am now finding myself coming home from work going straight to my mom's
place in addition to the weekends I put on this thing to get my Spit
running.

Sure it's not the world's most relaible car. Sure some of the engineering
components in it are laughable, but after all the money, time and headaches,
it's still a thrill to drive. Nothing beats putting down the top and being
in a unique vehicle. We're surrounded by minivans and SUVs. It's fun to be
different driving a british car around where people are going to notice you
driving something rare.

Kids love the rich taste of web content!
http://british.nerp.net