Re: Spit Longevity

To: "Eric A. Yates" <eyates@enteract.com>
Subject: Re: Spit Longevity
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 07:10:05 -0500
Eric, et al . . .

I happen to have taken the first two choices at some point, so far. While
having been to close to the third option, I've never actually acted on my
impulse to give up.

I've put a lot of work into my '77 Spit, and it's nowhere near looking like a
decent automobile, I still can't help but recall the comments I get from
people, the pleasure of driving along Lake Michigan and the satisfaction (and
frustration) of finishing fixing something on this car.

So, I venture to guess the feelings some people have for their cars are
cyclicle - like mine - and if you asked them at different times, you would get
a different response. :)  This week, *I* am not too happy with my Spit. Guess
where I'm spending my weekend? Except for a bachelor party on Saturday evening,
you guessed it - I'll be in the garage!

Vic