Re: GM Alternator Conversion

To: "Graziano, Michael" <michael.graziano@csfb.com>,
Subject: Re: GM Alternator Conversion
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:14:12 -0400
Lucas Alternator(lewk-ass ahl-tur-nay-tur) -n-defn: An object produced by
the Lucas Blackout Electrics Corp. designed to provide recharge of the
electrical storage unit(battery). Alternately works and does not work. Also
See; Useless Item, Junk, and Frustration in a can.
(From Webberster's Slightly Teched, but Quite On Dictionary)

Scott ;)