RE: 1500 Hard-top Questions

To: "'Michael Hargreave Mawson'" <OC@46thFoot.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 1500 Hard-top Questions
From: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 14:23:55 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson [mailto:OC@46thFoot.com]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 1:39 PM
To: spitfires@autox.team.net
[snip]
BTW, I'm having second thoughts about having my hard-top sprayed to
match Carly's Inca Yellow - not least because I have been quoted GBP160
to do it.   Black, however, would simply go on on top of the existing
red...   What is the opinion of the list?   Would a black hardtop on a
yellow Spit look daft, or classy?

How does it look with the hood up? That's what it looks like
with a black hard top. My Magenta Spit has an after-market top
in black, and I don't think I would like it with a magenta lid.

Cheers,

Doug
--
Doug Mitchell