RE: Spit body lifting

To: "M D \"Doc\" Nugent" <docnugent@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Spit body lifting
From: Dan Canaan <flinters@roomies.furry.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 07:55:09 -0800 (PST)
When I lived the couple of Spit bodies I've been messing with, I lifted
from the inside of the A pillars and at the floor / rear arch where the
fule tank mounts.  There's enough interior attachments to the inner wings
to do it securely.

I used adjustable straps for the lifting harness so I could adjust the
length of each of the four lifting points.   Was it wise?  Don't know, but
it worked.

IMPORTANT!  Make sure you brace those open doorways with a channel bolted
across the top so you don't fold your body tub in half while lifting!
Either that or keep the doors in place.

-Vegaman Dan
-68 Mk III "Giles"