Fwd: Re: OT Desperately seeking car for teenager

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: OT Desperately seeking car for teenager
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:39:27 -0700 (PDT)
Note: forwarded message attached.

__________________________________
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:37:32 -0700 (PDT)
From Jorge Garcia <fortee9er at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: OT Desperately seeking car for teenager
To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>

I took a little poetic license here. My son did
overheat the engine in the van to the point where the
heads are cracked and the tops of some of the pistons
started to melt. Now that he doesn't have a car he is
asking why can't I use one of your cars. I have
accumulated a small fleet of cars that I am rather
fond of and think it would be a dreadful mistake to
let him use any of my cars for many reasons including
his own safety. That is why I am looking for a cheap
car so he can drive himself to classes at the junior
college, band practice and all his other actvities.
I do own a Healey but not a Sprite, a bj8. I joined
this list at the begining of the year because I had
made a deal on a 59 racing Bugeye but when a title
could not be produced the deal fell apart.
I am sorry you interpreted my request (sob story) as a
ploy to bag a cheap sprite.
Best Regards
Jorge

1965 Austin Healey bj8
1985 BMW 745i (turbo)
1986 Buick Grand National (turbo too)
1978 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
1986 Maserati 425 (if one turbo is good two have to be
better)
1994 Suzuki Swift GTi