RE: OT Desperately seeking car for teenager

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "Kent McLean" <kentmclean@mindspring.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h8DGVpdl002508
Subject: RE: OT Desperately seeking car for teenager
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 11:26:02 -0500
As was stated earlier, he was wanting a Geo Tracker or something similar. But
if he learns to fix what he destroyed, rather than desposing of it and
"upgrading" to something cooler, at least to his circle of friends, he will
learn the value of taking care of what he owns. Besides, the van can be used to
haul Healey parts when needed!!!

Brad