Re: OT Desperately seeking car for teenager

To: Jorge Garcia <fortee9er@yahoo.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OT Desperately seeking car for teenager
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:43:27 -0700
Jorge,
     Well, what are you looking for?  You did not say what kind of a car
you want for him.  This is the Spridget list.  You don't possibly think
any of us would give up a Sprite of Midget to someone that treats cars
like that do you?  You don't even say where you are.  Heck I would even
sell my 89 Nissan Sentra cheap if you lived in the Southern California
area.  Nobody cares if he melts the pistons on a old Japanese car.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2
02 FLSTS