Re: Removing Brake drum screws...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Removing Brake drum screws...
From: KVacek@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 1996 23:31:57 -0400

>Karl,
> Don't take it personally.
> I just happened to be maybe a little more awake than you at the time.
> Hey, it's the thought and willingness to try and be of help to others
>that is really important.
> Hang in there, and thanks for participating in the transfer of information.
>Best Regards,
>Tony

Thanks, Tony, but I didn't take the replies personally, but I personally feel
really bad about giving really bad advice -- I just flipped off a quick reply
without thinking.  I only wish I'd never actually done stuff that dumb
myself...  Oh well, I've gotta go fix my watch - now where did I leave that
spark lighter ?   ;-)

-Karl