TR6 clutch question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 clutch question
From: slevine@toucan.com (Sandy Levine)
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 1997 14:06:09 -0500
I just replaced the clutch, pressure plate, release bearing and sleeve in
my 70 TR6. The Moss and Vicky Brit catalog shows a small Roll Pin that has
something to do with the relase fork and release bearing carrier. (the pin
is not identified in TRF catalogs and I am not referencing the larger pins
on the release fork)

Can someone tell me exactly where this pin goes. It is not obvious to me
and as a pure novice I am sure I will understand as soon as someone points
it out.

Thanks

Sandy Levine                              813-962-0100 (v)
slevine@toucan.com                        813-962-2330 (f)