Re: Increasing TR6 oil usage after rocker oil feed modification

Subject: Re: Increasing TR6 oil usage after rocker oil feed modification
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 12:41:10 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
The extra pressure is probably exacerbating an otherwise unnoticeable
problem.  However, there's always the possibility that new valve guides
wouldn't stand up to the increased pressure, either, and so the external
line might not be a good idea in any case.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U
Bloomington, IN