Re: Rear differential (center section) removal?

To: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Rear differential (center section) removal?
From: "Charlie B." <cb1500@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 1997 15:21:32 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
John,

In addition to all the other good information you've received on
removing the diff, I'd like to add something that may be just toooo
obvious.

Use one one of those small floor jacks to support the weight of the diff
while you unbolt it. Assuming there's enough clearance under the car.
After everything unbolts, drop the diff and roll it out.

Better than having it fall on you chest =8O (yes, Andy, we all learn
from out mistakes--I've got the same T-shirt)

Charlie B.
Spitfire Pilot