Re: cars to hate

To: jruwaldt@indiana.edu
Subject: Re: cars to hate
From: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 23:58:34 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Yeah, my ex has a black Miata with an automatic and a hardtop. And if that
isn't bad enough my alimony pays for it. To add injury to insult she tried to
have the GT6+ sold during the divorce so she could have half of the value. I
had to threaten to sell the house she wanted to keep so that I could keep the
GT6+. So, I have to confess that I have made the ultimate sacrifice of paying
for  a Miata to save "Ian" :-)

Agree on the SUV's

Hey, those Ford Special Vehicle engineers must be wimps......a Triumph
engineer would never hesitate to hook a weak manual transmission to a six
cylinder engine!!!
:-)

Greg