Cars to Hate

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cars to Hate
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 18:17:20 EST
Sorry, but I just can't work up any hate for pretty much anything on
four (or two) wheels. Vive la difference!

I started out riding minibikes -- mostly little Honda CT-70's -- now
I have a Norton 850 -- had a few Kawasakis and a Yamaha along the
way -- loved 'em all. The first "car" I drove (at 8 yrs old) was my
fathers 4wd Chevy PU -- on the beach in deep sand. It later became my
first vehicle -- I promptly added a junkyard 4bbl and headers to the
stock 2bbl 307. Boy, would it make some neat smoky burnouts....

I have a 1950 International PU wating for resto...

Now I've been a Subaru guy for 16 years or so. I've driven Ferraris,
Alfa's and BMW's... dug 'em all...

WHAT"S NOT TO LOVE?!?!?!

Just the drivers....  ;>}

"Still ride in triumph over all mischance..." - Shakespeare

Chris Lillja
TR4A
Norton Commando
Spit MKIV