RE: cars to hate

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, "'karim.marouf@cancom.com'" <karim.marouf@cancom.com>
Subject: RE: cars to hate
From: "Cordes, Edwin G" <Edwin.Cordes@SW.Boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 14:56:29 -0500
Since were engaging in Triumph Snobbery,
Some additions to the ugly/love to hate list:

1.)70's-80's Citroens
2.)Renault - Fuegos (sorry to pick on the French)
3.)Any US minivan esp. w/ faux wood panels - although I'm ashamed to
admit I own one
4.)Saab 99 - although I once owned one
5.)Volvo Station wagons
6.)El Caminos
7.)70's-80's-90's Firebirds & Trans Ams
8.)Any Chrysler "K" car
9.)Dodge Omnis, Plymouth Horizons
10.)Any pseudo-sport, generic (read Boring) Japanese sedan (about a
million varieties in 3 colors)

Ed Cordes
TR 250 (ahem, and also a Dodge Caravan)
"The shortest distance between two points is always under construction"
-Noelie Alito (former Houston driver)