Re: removing the motor head

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: removing the motor head
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 15:19:47 +0000
Illegal-object: Syntax error in References: value found on gateway.ukaea.org.uk:References: <md5:488E55A5D9F4B06E6C1CB04FC24FD45A> ^-illegal end of message identification
An idea I had was todo with nitro-glyserine,
a couple of drops in each cylinder.  Take off the
rockers, put the spark plugs back in, and turn it
over.

The pressure will cause the glycerine to ignite,
and you will get a very good explosion.

I would however recomend using a Marmot to do this
work, because they know what they are doing.  If you
can't find one of the cute, fury, pyromaniacs.  The
wire up a remote controle, and prepare to patch the
whole in the garage roof.

I personly could not find any nitro hiden in the
back of my car liquids cubbord, and tryed it
exactly the same, but with no nitro.  This worked,
and made a gap, I then found the secret trick
and managed to get it off with no tools.

If your going to ask what this was I can't remember,
I think I shook it along the side.  You need alot more
torke to lift Cy #1 edge than to lift from the push rod
edge.  This was how I did it.

I did try hammering it with bits of wood, but this did
no good.
--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot