Bad Day

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Bad Day
From: toad@nlights.net
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 14:39:10 -0500
Hello All!

I'll be damned. No matter how hard you try, someone always has to come
along and spoil the fun.

I drove my Spit into work today, freshly washed and sparkling. Parked in
the employee parking lot, as usual, and made my way to what would
otherwise have been a perfectly normal day....except...

When I returned to my car this afternoon, I could not help but notice
that someone had created a few nice new dents to my rear driver's side
quarterpanel. I don't know if someone hit the car or alternately,
dropped something on it, because they casually strolled off, not
bothering to leave a note.

I'm furious. Not because of the accident, but because the jerk didn't
have the balls or the honor to fess up and take it like a man. I put
alot of work into this little car and it distresses me to no end that
some worthless pile of bovine excrement would so smugly leave the scene
without the courtesy of a note.

Sorry about the rant....the wounds are still pretty fresh.

Will
Delivered from Northern Lights BBS, Everett, WA.