Re: Bad Day

To: toad@nlights.net
Subject: Re: Bad Day
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 09:36:33 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I know how you feel. About 15 years ago, I bought a nice Sattelite Sebring
Deluxe. It was used, but immaculate, the first unblemished car I had ever
owned. After owning it for about 9 months, I came out one morning to find
the driver side door completely smashed in. No note, nothing. By looking at
the way the car was damaged, I determined that the offending vehicle must
have come out of the driveway across the street, and noticed that for the
first time in memory, my neighbor had his car inside his garage.

However, he had neglected to lock the door. I just opened it up and took a
look. Same tan paint as my car on a bent bumper. Now he comes running out
complaining how he's going to call the police for tresspassing. Now this guy
had lots of money, but he denied hitting my car, and since ther were no
wittnesses, there wasn't much I could do.