RE: Engine conversions

To: "Eric A. Yates" <eyates@earth.nwu.edu>, "'James H. Davis, Jr.'" <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Subject: RE: Engine conversions
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 15:42:48 +0100
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

Come on, the american iron in std form has not exactly a high power output
and to call it refinement is a bit of a joke is it?
The engines are nice in that they sound good and they have good torque plus
they usually fit into confined spaces. (don't exactly why that is as
american cars tend to be somewhat oversized with lost of useless pressed
metal)
(its cold in scotland, flaming welcome...)

Gernot