Re: Adding Gearbox Oil - TR3

To: "McEwen, Art" <Art.McEwen@moh.gov.on.ca>, "'Don Marshall'" <marshall@nefcom.net>
Subject: Re: Adding Gearbox Oil - TR3
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 11:51:47 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I have an oil gun that I bought from Sears years ago.  Its a cylinder the
same size as a grease gun with a manuallly operated pistone and a long
flexible hose.  It works just like a syringe.  Its invaluable for
differentials and gearboxes.  In fact, for the TR3, you use the same oil in
each (see my previous post...)