Re: The re-emergence of Triumph?

Subject: Re: The re-emergence of Triumph?
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 16:39:16 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Jonmac,

Having worked for a German company (Siemens) and visited the fatherland, I
have observed first hand the decision making process of a large German
company. Let me put it this way - it has been said that the Oriental mind is
inscrutable - well I believe the German mind is even more inscrutable!!

Ralph Jannelli
Matthews, NC
'65 Spitfire MKII
'72 Spitfire MKIV