Re: The re-emergence of Triumph?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The re-emergence of Triumph?
From: Creigtrium@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 19:11:18 EST
If the Triumph name is reintroduced it will be because BMW is building on the
Triumph Motorcycle name recognition.  The Triumph motorcycle people are
building exciting machines these days!

I was on a drive with the St. Louis Triumph club a few weeks ago.  We had
between 15 and 20 cars in a caravan.  When we came to a stop at a light I
overheard one pedestrian say to another, "Look at all those MG's".

So if the Triumph name is revived, it will be building a new reputation (like
the motorcycle company) not relying on an old reputation.

Creig Houghtaling
St. Louis, MO