Re: The re-emergence of Triumph?

Subject: Re: The re-emergence of Triumph?
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 15:25:26 -0800

"Westerdale, Bob" wrote:

> I think the only thing left would
> be a low bucks/med. performance sports car, intended to take some of the
> Miata crowd's money.   I doubt they will do anything.....

And you don't think they're drooling over the bux that Mazda is raking
in ?  Southern California may be atypical, but on a normal day I see
more Miata's than all makes of BMW combined ...

And based on the number of people my age that say "Hey, I used to have
one of those", there might still be some magic left in the Triumph name,
too.  What better way to recapture one's youth but in a Triumph ? <g>

Randall