RE: Offering First To The List

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: RE: Offering First To The List
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:01:10 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Jeff,

FWIW, I don't really have a problem with Ken or anyone else choosing not to
offer something first to the list. That's their own personal choice, and can
often depend a lot on particular circumstances. I don't have a problem with
people announcing their Ebay wares on the list either. I was only attempting
to address his comment that he could not understand why anyone would feel an
allegiance to folks on the list versus the general public on Ebay.

I really didn't want those comments to come across as a flame -- just as a
clarification as to why someone feels an attachment to list members. Sorry
if Ken or anyone else felt attacked by the comments.

Dave