Re: Offering First To The List

Subject: Re: Offering First To The List
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 12:38:14 -0700
Ken:

Ken, you joined at an awkward time (late fall?), when many list members are
crabby because their cars are in the garage for the winter, but when credit card
charges for back-ordered parts start appearing. :-) Many years ago when I was on
british-cars -- I guess that was before the Triumph list -- I'd see the same
thing, the signal-to-noise ratio always dropped during the winter months.

Then it'll pick up with Spring arriving. In the meantime, you could always ~make
up~ tough technical stumpers to distract list members from those
SUV-driving-cell-phone-using idiots that ride on our shiny chromed collective
butts.*

Steven

*regrettably, I expect that the pending engine rebuild will eliminate the "Anti
Tailgating Smoke Cloud" feature that currently protects my TR4 from SUVs.

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO