Re: TR6s vs. whatever

To: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: TR6s vs. whatever
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 18:49:45 -0400
Cc: Dennis N Culligan <dncullig@us.ibm.com>, Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by Irv Korey
>Our older cars won't win drag races, but which cars are more fun to drive?

No contest. Which cars catch the eyes of onlookers and get you waves and
thumbs up? No contest. Which cars look great 30 or more years after they
were designed and manufactured? No contest. When you drive by, people wish
they were you. That doesn't happen in a Neon or Mini Van (or a Prelude Dave

Massey ;-) ).
<

No doubt.  And nothing stops them in their tracks like our TR3.  We get
waves and "look at that car!" comments.  The folks at the local Chinese
restaraunt always ask "where's your cute little car?"

I just wish it were more comfortable to drive.

Dave