RE: Late Late Night Frustrations!

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Subject: RE: Late Late Night Frustrations!
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 09:09:17 -0400
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Kai,

You certainly did your homework on the last time round. The only
thing that sounded strange was:

works fine),
again, made sure all was in order with it and the clutch
plate.<<<<<

If you have a TR6... how come you don't have a diaphragm clutch
and if you do have the 3-finger TR3 style are you using a TR3
"3-finger" TOB with the flat surface.  The 3-finger clutch would
also require an adjustable pushrod on clutch slave with .100
clearance in the linkage.

The other thing that was a surprise was the comment about the TRF
cross shaft not fitting.  How come.  I have one in my car now and
it went in like NOS.

Just some diagnostic type questions.  I hope I understood it all
correctly.

Brian Sanborn
'62 TR4  CT16260L-O - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site