RE: Late Late Night Frustrations!

To: <jay_welch@juno.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Late Late Night Frustrations!
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:29:31 -0400
I've been reading the recent throw-out bearing messages with intrigue and
began to wonder.  Many people talk about installing the TO bearing as if it
almost needs to be pressed on.  Having recently done a flywheel ring gear
due to necessity and a clutch for good measure (which included a new TO from
TRF) I'm bewildered by this talk.  My TO bearing simply installed by hand
with no extracurricular activities required.  Did I miss something?

Thanks

Ashford Little
70' TR6
http://www.geocities.com/ralittle2/