RE: honesty

To: Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: honesty
From: <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:01:21 EST
I have to agree with Randall here.  I have a co-worker that have been working
with for five years and known for more than 10.  He recently offered me a
temporary underground parking space that his brother-in-law will not be using
for a couple of months.  This underground parking requires the use of a remote
for the door.

That co-worker made me SIGN A CONTRACT that if I ever loose the remote, I would
have to pay him 100$ (the amount the is brother-in-law had given to the owner
of the space).

Good thing that I know him for that long... He might have added finger prints,
mug shot and full background search!!!

I just signed it and didn't made a fuss about it.  As Randall said:
eccentricity!

Cheers
Stef

Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM> wrote :

> Fred :

{SNIP}
> Allowances should be made, even among friends (perhaps especially among
>friends) for personal foibles.  Your seller is more comfortable seeing your
>check first, why not accommodate that ?  Customs vary in different places,
> and some of my friends are downright odd by any standard.  (Come to think of
>it, so am I.)  IMO you should just take this as a eccentricity on the part of
>your seller, not as a comment on your honesty.
{SNIP}