Re: Car club rant

To: FRED E THOMAS <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: Car club rant
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 06:49:22 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Fred and everyone else who wrote both publicly and privately, I
appreciate the support.  This list is the greatest, which is why I try to give
back with my website (you don't think I'd share any of it with the local club,
do you?)

Yeah, it breaks my heart to know of all the rare lbcs that passed through his
yard, to be lost forever. Rust of any kind seems to be a death sentence for a
car to him  The TR4A that I have would have been a prime candidate for him had
I not got it first.

As soon as I get the kids out of the house (not to mention my TR4A back on the
road), I plan on attending the regionals/nationals as often as possible to get
an opportunity to meet all you great people.

Once again, thanks for all the support - I feel much better now :D

Raymond