Re: Car club rant

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car club rant
From: Goracef1@cs.com
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:14:16 EDT
                 Hi All,
        As a crossover owner between MG and Triumphs I can add to this
discussion.Things got so bad with things like this on the MG side of things we
formed a seperate club for folks that have the most un orignal MG's we could
find!We have V8's,V6's,FI,supercharged,you name it!We do drink too much
though!LOL!Bottom line is its YOUR car to do with as seen fit,at least your
keeping it on
the road versus tearing it up and thats worth a ton in my book!
                       Keep your chin up buddy!
                                      Brian Ichter
                                      Plainfield,CT
                                      80 TR7 DHC