RE: VTR Site Restricted

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VTR Site Restricted
From: "C Musson TR" <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 01:06:46 -0400
I believe Steven has hit upon a valid alternative.  I have all 93 of the
Vintage Triumph Magazines and the companion piece - the English Channel.
I refer to them frequently and have over the years created an index to
those articles I may use in the future (TR3 based).  There is a
multitude of information in those publications that could be the basis
of a member's only section.

I have also provided material for the web site - must be 10 years ago
now.  It is in the public domain section and hopefully will remain so.
But there is nothing preventing the board from changing that although I
would be disappointed as I created the pages as an aid for other owners.

Carl Musson
1961 TR3A (TS81802LO)
Lutz (Tampa), Florida