RE: Brake Caliper Conspiracy

To: "Nolan" <foxtrapper@ispwest.com>, "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Brake Caliper Conspiracy
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:46:04 -0500
Glad you pointed that out Nolan. I spent many a boring hour in the Physics
materials labs at school measuring all sorts of irritating things related to
Hook's Law, Young's Moduli and elastic limits for weird materials. Within the
elastic limit you can flex something almost an infinite number of times
without changing its strength or shape. Speed and temperature also play a big
part of this too.

Cheers,

Mark