Re: Brake Caliper Conspiracy

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Caliper Conspiracy
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:21:41 EST
In a message dated 12/30/2005 2:55:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tr3driver@comcast.net writes:

We all  have our little phobias I guess ... seems interesting that the same
people  that think I'm a fool for not wearing a seat belt in a TR3 also seem
think it's OK to assemble their brakes with specifications passed down  by
word
of mouth from the dead sea scrolls.

That a Boy Randal!
I never wear a seat belt unless I am racing or the policeman is in my rear
view mirror.  Call it dumb or what you may!  Brakes are real useful to  avoid
the need for driver restraint devices.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org