Re: [TR] Anal retentives and Trailer Queens addition

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Anal retentives and Trailer Queens addition
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@onwight.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 22:45:40 -0000
Hi Ian
I can safely say that should you come to a show on the Isle of Wight, or for
that matter a meeting night, you would find that even if you asked our 2
Lady owners one would give in depth technical assistance and the other would
at least be able to help with service type information! Also amongst the
rest of our group there is a majority that know at least the basics and you
could enter in to some very in depth technical speak with a couple or three
of us.
I have to say that I do like the idea of allowing the public to experience
the cars from inside as well as out, I would not go quite so far as to
openly invite anyone to get in, I tend to vet "applicants" a bit, but a
clean polite 5 year old has just as much chance as any adult.
Unfortunately there are all too many people who have no respect for their
own property let alone anybody else's and should not bring their ill behaved
brats to drag their hands over every car as they walk past scratching each
bonnet in turn by grinding in the general dirt and dust that lands on cars
on a dry summers day. This breed will not leave without receiving some
comment about their actions from one of us!

Graham.