Re: [TR] Anal retentives and Trailer Queens addition

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Anal retentives and Trailer Queens addition
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 08:49:20 -0800
Joe Curry wrote:
> I routinely trailer my cars to shows, not because they are trailer queens
> but in order to get both cars there.  Obviously, it would be quite
> impossible for me to drive 2 cars there.

I keep thinking of buying a trailer for my TR3 so I can take it to more
shows.  It would be pulled by my 1960 Land Rover Dormobile and allow me
to bring both cars to a meet.  The Dormobile usually is the one I take
long distance because it is a camper and saves motel room costs.

TeriAnn

===     http://www.vtr.org