RE: [TR] Trailer Queens and tribal fractionation

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Trailer Queens and tribal fractionation
From: "B Rolfes" <brolfes@satx.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:27:00 -0600
Brian wrote:

<So here is my point: please remember its the delight of owning these
adorable cars that unites us. ...... Cheers everyone, and lets keep our eye on
the big picture: keeping
these cars alive.>

Brian,

I couldn't agree with you more on this subject.  I drive a scruffy old TR3 but
love them all.  This is a point of view that will keep all us LBC enthusiasts,
regardless of our own personal focus, going in the same direction.

Very well put!  Thank you!

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org