Re: [TR] Trailer Queens and tribal fractionation

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>, <MMoore8425@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Trailer Queens and tribal fractionation
From: kinderlehrer@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 18:12:19 +0000
A picture of Joe's display can be seen at
http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Events/Triumphest06/pages/trfest060038_jpg.htm

Of course that's not Joe in the seat, but me and my co-pilot.

The thing about Triumphest is that for the funcours the judging is against a
"standard" and not a competition between entrants.  There is competition for
the special awards, like "Next to derelict", Best Display, and President's
Choice.

Bob

From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>

===     http://www.vtr.org