Re: [TR] Trailer Queens and tribal fractionation

To: brianjone5@mac.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Trailer Queens and tribal fractionation
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 18:04:36 EST
In a message dated 1/18/2007 9:35:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
brianjone5@mac.com writes:

So  here is my point: please remember its the delight of owning these
adorable cars that unites us. How we express that joy - as ratty
cars, daily drivers or trailer queens, is unimportant. We are all
united in keeping real, in our own voice, a beautiful marque that is
still possible to own and maintain affordably, and have a lot of fun
while at it.

Brian,
Very well said. Amen. I just have to add as an old 60's rock and roll band
member the following, I often have it in my head whilst driving a  triumph.
(one of the reasons I don't need a radio)  From the  Byrds Greatest Hits   The
Ballad of Easy Rider

The river flows, it flows to the sea, wherever that river goes that's  where
I want to be. Flow River Flow, let your waters wash down, take me from  this
road, to some other Town.  All he wanted was to be free, and that's  the way it
turned out to be.

Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org