Re: [TR] Trailer Queens and tribal fractionation

To: <MMoore8425@aol.com>, <brolfes@satx.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Trailer Queens and tribal fractionation
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:36:52 -0700
Mike, You will get a chance to see it in future events.  It is becoming a
perminent fixture.  Every year I add a bit more to it.  A couple years ago I
added a Coffee table made from a wile wheel and last year I added the lighting
which has the running and license plate lights on all the time and the stop
and turn signal lamps flash when someone sits on that side of the seat.  I
used Spitfire seatbelt sensors to tetect someone sitting on that side.  :)

Joe