RE: [TR] Trailer Queens and tribal fractionation

To: "B Rolfes" <brolfes@satx.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Trailer Queens and tribal fractionation
From: Bill & AnnaBelle <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:13:26 -0800
I  read this  in some Triumph periodical  the name  of which  I can't
recall, but it  sums up,  In my opinion, pretty much how AnnaBelle
and I feel about our Triumphs ...

        "These cars were not built to be polished and set in a showroom
         nor on a trailer. These cars were built to be  driven. When you
         turn the key  or push the starter button they do not just start
        ... the come ALIVE!"

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L